«Прославление преданных: лекарство от зависти». Шрила Б. С. Госвами Махарадж. 1 марта 2017 года. Гупта Говардхан
00:03 — Вопрос (Субхада Д.Д.) что такое вожделение, только ли это половое влечение? В чём разница между вожделением и завистью?
20:48 — Зависть: неспособность признать чьё-то должное положение
45:03 — Независтливость как способность прославлять преданных
52:18 — Зависть в положительном ключе: слова Чандравали о флейте
54:44 — Вопрос (Гупта Говардхан): когда Вы, Махарадж, поняли, что сознание Кришны для Вас реально?
⇓ Стерео перевод (обычный): ⇓
⇓ Моно перевод: ⇓
Glorification of Devotees:
The Medicine for Envy
- Q from Subhada Didi, Tomsk: (1) We know that lust is bad. Usually when we hear the word “lust”, it is associated with the sexual attraction. But if a person doesn't have attraction to the opposite sex but has the desire for sense gratification then can that be considered as lust? So what is lust? And what's the difference between lust and envy?
- Lust like a fire that totally destroys everything.
- “Be aware of it.” —Krishna to Arjuna
- Kansa is living in fear thinking about Krishna every time.
- The envy of Shishupala.
- The first word from his mouth was aparadha.
- They all got liberation.
- The suffering of separation was the real cause.
- Four nutshell slokas.
- Jñana-dipena — light of knowledge.
- Bhakti is higher than jñana.
- Illuminating hearts with His conception.
- Kama is the word for lust.
- Gopi-prema resembles kama.
- North Pole vs. South Pole.
- Look identical but polar opposite.
- Krishna Das Kaviraj Goswami comes to the aid.
- It’s the matter of the focal point.
- What is the reasoning behind the movement?
- Motivation for the activity.
- 85% is in the mind.
- What is the motive? Why we do what we do?
- Karma-mishra-bhakti and jñana-mishra-bhakti are not pure bhakti
- Meeting at Kurukshetra.
- “We have no body-consciousness. We have no bodies.” —Gopis of Vrindavan
- Apparent lust for Krishna has satisfying Krishna as the target.
- “There is no fault in gopi’s love for Krishna.” —Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita
- Guru Maharaj and Srila Gurudev were more like friends.
- Gurudev is reading palm of Guru Maharaj.
- Dasya-rasa is not the only rasa between guru and disciple. Madhurya-rasa is out of subject.
- Envy is inability to see someone in a right positron.
- “Envy is a green eyed monster” —William Shakespeare
- Practising non-enviousness. Is that possible?
- Praising and recognizing the devotion of others.
- It always goes to Srimati Radharani and gopis.
- The example of arc light.
- Srimad Bhagavatam has risen like a illuminating diamond.
- Bhaktivinoda Thakur wanted to collect 1,000 of Its rays and Guru Maharaj — about 300.
- Guru Maharaj meets a sruta-dar.
- “Who is the highest devotee mentioned in SB?” —Guru Maharaj
- Saragrahi vs. Bharagrahi
- “No one is as dear to Me as Uddhava.” —Krishna
- Vedas are just pointing the direction.
- “Krishna is the property of Radharani and all gopis.“ —Bhaktivinoda Thakur
- Bramar-gita — a mad conversation with a bumblebee.
- “If you put the maximum amount of pressure on love and affection what will it yield?” —Guru Maharaj
- Volcanic expression of ecstatic emotions.
- Double talks.
- Just one drop of the spiritual substance will ruin your life forever.
- To go back into deep material sleep is not the option.
- Nine cantos of introduction, of prerequisite.
- If the drop of the nectar enters your ear then it goes to your heart.
- The lust has a stranglehold on the heart, the core of our consciousness.
- “Eros is the driving principle of material existence.” —S.Freud
- This world is perverted reflection.
- “You should carefully tell people what prospect they have.” —Narada to Vyasadev
- “Our natural love for Krishna has been perverted into the lust for matter.” —Srila Prabhupada
- Faults of Meera Bai.
- Fictitious devotion.
- To be non-envious means to see devotees in rightful position.
- The most substantial devotees would like to see Radha and Krishna together.
- “I don’t like to see Chandravali and her group.” —from the song of Bhaktivinoda Thakur
- “The sentiments were striking his heart.” —about Saraswati Thakur
- Every step, every page of Srimad Bhagavatam is taking you to the lotus feet of Radharani.
- The sequence of Srimad Bhagavatam is not random.
- “Black is the color of madhura-rasa.” —Guru Maharaj
- Radharani has the capacity to extract the highest quality of Krishna's nectar.
- Dedication to Radharani is the uniqueness of rupa-nuga line.
- Krishna descents as Mahaprabhu to tell us about the greatness of Radharani.
- The gopi's envy towards the flute.
- He is always with His friend.
- Desirable ruination.
- (2017-03-01) Q from Gupta Govardhan: (2) When did you, Maharaj, realize that Krishna consciuosness for you is for real?
- “I remember as a teenager reading Bhagavad-gita and the day when I realized that Krishna is the God.”
- A stellar moment.
- “What can I say to my friend to open his mind?”
- The history of Bhagavad-gita traced from the remote times.
- “This book is being read on other planets.” — “Heavy.”
- “Have you seen Krishna?”
- “I do not have the audacity to say that I’ve seen Krishna but I’m seeing signs along the way showing that I'm moving the right direction.” —Guru Maharaj
- “How it will change your position?” —Saraswati Thakur
- A lighthouse of Krishna-prema.
- Infinite competition.
- “By hearing about You I saw You.” —Rukmini
- “Is that the way Krishna looks?” — “Not exactly but you'll recognize Him when you see Him.” —Srila Prabhupada
- Levels of God-realization.