«Преданный занимает главное положение». Шрила Б. С. Госвами Махарадж. 22 февраля 2017 года. Гупта Говардхан
— Вопрос о прощении дживы за то, что она отвернулась от Господа (по Джайва-дхарме)
— Вопрос: почему Гопа Кумар оставил Пури и Матхуру, отправившись на Индра-локу, ведь это противоречит градации преданности? (по Брихад-бхагаватамрите)
⇓ Стерео перевод (обычный): ⇓
- Вопрос о прощении дживы за то, что она отвернулась от Господа (по Джайва-дхарме)
- Вопрос: почему Гопа Кумар оставил Пури и Матхуру, отправившись на Индра-локу, ведь это противоречит градации преданности? (по Брихад-бхагаватамрите)
⇓ Стерео перевод (обычный): ⇓
⇓ Моно перевод: ⇓
Devotee Is In a Primary Position
- Barking is the type of seva.
- “Accumulation of sukriti expresses itself as a faith.” —Guru Maharaj
- “To acquire the capacity to appreciate.” —Guru Maharaj
- Question about forgiving jiva for turning away from the Lord (on Jaiva Dharma)
- All translation is interpretation.
- “I’ve also read Jaiva Dharma. I didn't fail to see the cautious that were there.” —Guru Maharaj
- Guru Maharaj’s representation.
- The talks about turning away from Krishna. (SB Canto 11)
- “Paradise Lost” by John Milton
- “Serve in Heaven or reign in Hell.”
- Self-determination through exploitation means karma.
- Brahmanda — world of misconception.
- Krishna’s impersonation of asuric mentality.
- Mayavanis want to capture the throne of the Absolute.
- Misconceive notion of self.
- Prayers of great devotees.
- “I didn't take advantage of that opportunity to worship Radha and Krishna… Knowingly I was drinking poison.” —Narottama Das Thakur
- The Story of a Poor Man and an Astrologer.
- A devotee searches for Krishna while He is engaged in a search for His lost servant.
- Rupa and Sanatana — eternal servants.
- Expressed remorse from sincere heart of devotee makes all offences vanish.
- “What is sadhu?”
- Nothing lost — it’s still possible.
- “I’m in the heart of the devotees. But what about Me? In my heart I‘m thinking of my devotees.” —Krishna
- Reality is by Itself and for Itself.
- “Be prepared to surrender to whimsical Absolute” —Guru Maharaj
- “No taxation without representation.”
- Don't try to approach Krishna directly — go to His devotee.
- The whole first chapter dedicated to Nityananda Prabhu.
- “If you have a valuable gem you'll give it to a very trusted friend” —Saraswati Thakur
- Nityananda — the other self of Sri Guru.
- What we know now, we still do wrong.
- Affinity to the mundane.
- The mercy that we seek comes through Krishna's servants.
- “I was unwilling to drink the nectar of vairagya.” —Raghunath Das Goswami
- Agressive mercy.
- The case of entrapment (The Story of Jagai and Madhai).
- Temporal insanity.
- Jiva entering its normal position in the pleasure-giving potency.
- “A part of the Perfect appears to be imperfect.” —Guru Maharaj
- Through devotion the karma is cancelled.
- Rupa Goswami is praying for forgiveness.
- Sri Sri Prapanna-jivanamrita.
- Sayings of exalted vaishnavas resonate in our hearts.
- The laments of Srimati Radharani.
- What shall be our position?
- Hearing such thing we feel something.
- Praise Mahaprabhu to gain mercy of Nityananda.
- “As dharmic as Ramachandra and more merciful than Virachandra because he saved me.” —Srila Gurudev
- The next nearest.
- “Adam and Eve.” Everything was good while they were sharanagatas.
- Q: There are sayings: “once a betrayer always a betrayer” and “who ran away once, will run away again.” What should happen, so the jiva stops trying to escape?
- Anything wrong that can be undo.
- The finite is going to meet the Infinite but unavoidably it will commit mistake.
- Fortunate souls come in connection with Krishna's agent.
- “There are no innocent people. We have all betrayed our Lord” —Guru Maharaj
- Inappropriate questions.
- Feigning ignorance.
- “If Krishna doesn't want to reveal Himself so why should I?” —Srila Gurudev
- Forced to testify at anthological court.
- “He came to save me.”
- Sanatana Goswami aka Buru-baba.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- Divine backing.
- To acquire the capacity for appreciation.
- There is always an agent — a devotee of the Lord.
- The Story of Prataparudra Maharaj.
- “Connection with Me is not My department. She arranges that.”—Krishna
- Q: Why did Gopa Kumar left Puri and Mathura going for Indra-loka, because it contradicts the gradation of devotion? (on Brihad-bhagavatamrita)
- The journey of self-discovery, self-determination
- From svarup-sidhi to vastu-sidhi.