«Что важнее: имя Кришны или служение?» (с переводом). Шрила Бхакти Судхир Госвами Махарадж. 30 января 2017 года. Гупта Говардхан
⇓ Стерео перевод (обычный): ⇓
⇓ Моно перевод: ⇓
What's More Important: Krishna's Name or Service?
A question from an uninitiated person yet: When I come to SCSM, mahamantra goes to the secondary position. Is that okay? Is association and service more important? And why didn't Srila Prabhupada give initiation to George Harrison — does it mean that he was devoid of the spiritual progress?
- Rupa Goswami — the guide of rupa-nuga line.
- “Name, form, qualities, and pastimes of Krishna are beyond the grasp of the senses, mind and intellect.” —Rupa Goswami
- By finite means you can’t realize infinite.
- By reconditioning material elements you can't perceive the divine.
- What is below atma can’t generate the spiritual substance.
- Vaikuntha-nama-grahanam — descending from the upper world into this plane.
- Heart revelation.
- “The sum total of the finite is never equal to the Infinite.” —Guru Maharaj
- “If the Infinite cannot make Himself known to the finite then He is not infinite.” —Guru Maharaj
- Through seva-connectаon we can become illumined with Krishna conception.
- “Vibrating the Holy Name of Krishna has nothing substantial without seva.” —Guru Maharaj
- Syllables of the Holy Name are not necessarily nama-abhasa.
- The story of Ajamila.
- There is no point entering the spiritual world as a tourist if there is no intention of serving .
- “A passport is insufficient — you need a visa.” —Guru Maharaj
- Consciousness enriched with dedicating tendency.
- The degree of dedication qualifies the plane of admission.
- There is not much benefit of taking the Name without the serving attitude.
- “If I go to read the Bhagavatam under the order of the vaishnava it may be devotion. If I go on my own it may be karma-kanda or even vikarma.” —Prof. Sanyal
- “Don’t hear from avaishnava.” —Sanatana Goswami
- Genuine spiritual color.
- Descending sound.
- “I’m so unfortunate I couldn’t find a single vaishuava in Vrindavan.” —Srila Saraswati Thakur
- “Your service is to acquire the proper angle of vision.” —Guru Maharaj
- “We acquire all these prejudices without thinking, but when it’s time to let go of them we have to think about that.” —Bhaktivinoda Thakur
- Guru Maharaj asks Srila Gurudev to read “Ramananda-samvad” again and again.
- There should be the absence of the ego.
- The divine madness of Mahaprabhu.
- We are interested in the particular quality.
- Mahaprabhu converts and upgrades Sarvabhauma Bhatacharya.
- Ramananda Ray — the devotee of the highest order.
- Devotees of Krishna are His favorite mediators.
- Same apparatus without electric current give no ilumination.
- Without seva there is no spiritual progress.
- Vaishnava — the agent of service.
- Noise of Krishna-nam.
- One tongue is insufficient. One pair of eyes is insufficient.
- We all are nam-takers
- George Harrison who was fond of all Indian traditions but he had a special appreciation for Krishna-nam.